Myrtle Grove, North Carolina

This may be one of the most inept doctors offices I have ever been to. The incompetence of the women working the front desk (especially "Sue") is unbelievable.

Upon arriving (I had an appointment) we were ignored while other visitors were checked in the instant they walked in. When I finally walked up and said something the woman just laughed and said "oh I'm sorry we must not have seen you". Ridiculous. Dr.

Gary Toppin is the only person here who seems capable and competent enough to do his job. I like him as a doctor but everyone else here is awful. They have in the past charged me for not showing up for an appointment which would be fine if it weren't for the fact that I cancelled the appointment.

On top of that the doctor I had seen on my first visit was terrible and she insisted I see her again in a week and made the appointment for me wheni Beanies to make an appointment to see Dr Gary Toppin. This office is so inefficiently and in effectively run its embarrassing.

Comments

Very caring, kind, compassionate group. Never a problem ever.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #1181044

Love Kim Martin Pa... Very understandable and compassionate.

to Anonymous Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #1220950

Understandable and Compassionate? Would NOT be the words I would use

to Anonymous #1360633

They wouldn't be the words I'd use for her either. No way